async='' Sabyasachi Makes His Debut In Tollywood ~ OdiaInfo.In

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sabyasachi Makes His Debut In Tollywood



Most Popular Hero Of Ollywood Sabyasachi Mishra's first Telugu movie "NEERAJANAM"'s grand opening ceremony at Annapurna Studio, Hyderabad. Under one of the most prestigious banner of Telgu Film Indusrty "MAHALAXMI MOVIES".Karunya Chowdary as heroin in opposite of Sabyasachi in this film.




Sabyasachi wrote on his Facebook page for fans and well-wishers. that “I am glad to inform you all that from today I started my journey in Telugu film industry. My first Telugu Movie ‘Neerajanam’ with a big banner had its grand opening ceremony at Annapurna Studio, Hyderabad. It is a big day for me. All that I need is your best wishes and blessings. Because without you, I am nothing,”





Wallpapers Of Sabyasachi's Telugu Movie "NEERAJANAM"








Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment